Sunday, April 13, 2014

Disclaimer:

I am not a medical professional in any field; nor do I have teaching credentials.  In fact the list of things that I am not is too long and boring for me to continue in this vein.

  So here I will instead list some relevant details and some fun facts  about myself:
I received my black belt in Taekwondo in 2005, an AA in liberal arts in 2008, I also got married in 2008.  I got my BA in Drama in 2011 and became a home owner.  Finally the bit that makes me feel like I have something relevant to say on this topic, 2012 I became a mom.

This blog will mostly be about the mom aspect about mother hood than the baby aspect.   What does this mean?  Well there are a lot of books and materials out there to tell you what to do and what not to do with a baby.  This is all well and good but really I don't feel like tell you how to be a mom.  (With any luck, you have that bit down.)  To put it simply this will mostly be for your benefit which is tangentially related to your possible offspring but babies can't read and so this blog is not going to be for them.  This is for you.

Who is this "you" of whom I type?
He or She is:

The new parent
The friend of the new parent

The family of the new parent
And yes even the you who wants nothing to do with children and has decided never to have any

Woah there!  Why did you let that last group in?
I have friends who don't want to have children of there own and that's ok with me.  You don't have to be a parent to be my friend.

To the people who do not have kids, don't want to have kids, and are kind of getting sick of all this kid stuff filling up there news feeds I have some tips and hints for you as well.  So that you don't have to pick between being true to yourself and dealing with your crazy kid having friends.

To the people who are friends with people who are not on the kid train (so to speak) all I have to say to you is stay calm! It's ok.  

To ALL
It is rude as hell to try and interfere with the sex lives of others! If you are not sharing a bed with someone then you have no place telling them what you think they should be doing in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment